Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm not Knit picky

I love google reader, but mostly I'm glad I'm such an obsessive blog follower!
How else would I have found two beautiful projects, so very different and yet both using knitting?

#1. Ginormous knit used to upholster stools
Claire-Anne O'Brien has used a combination of hand and machine knitting to create dramatically oversized patters as upholstery



#2. Teeny Tiny two-year project
Anna Hrachovec embarked on a two-year project after knitting a tiny brain. She's now made over 100 tiny designs and written patterns for some of them! Amazing madness! If you'd like to read an interview with her there's a great one on Craftzine where I found her.


What I would love to be doing right now is reading a book, with my feet happily resting on THIS stool, and THIS cutie-pie of a donut lovingly attached to a silver chain. (or any of the characters from this big little collection - I'm not picky ;))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...