Monday, July 14, 2008

Popcorn and Snails

ooh! there is a new edition to the office!

After weeks of preparation, a full year of faffing and then a lecture from Neil...

Meet our Gary!


he is the first resident of my desk's fish tank and we hope he'll stick around to welcome one or two more to the neighbourhood!

I'm very excited! but then I'm very excitable. point is I've been wanting fish again for a long time. I did initially want fishes for home but maybe we should all face that we spend more time at the office than we do at home these days and at this point in our life? Maybe my fishes will be better looked after here :) i will bring them home somehow for the holidays tho i hope!

Gary unfortunately landed upside down on arrival

Gary heads straight for the Castle! Happy Bastille day Gary!


and on a completely different note... When did popcorn ( a fun snack with it's roots in frivolous places such as carnivals and circus tents) become so serious? i suspect neurotic dieters are to blame. we should stop pandering to them :)
I mean really..."A wholesome snack for a sustained release of energy"...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...