Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Food & WIne Pairing

kis·met

[kiz-mit, -met, kis-]
–noun
fate; destiny. Two parts of a whole

Some things in life are just meant to be paired up. Food and wine, bare feet and sand/grass/mud, ice cream and chocolate sauce, ebony and ivory, my hair and a hair iron etc.
Ah you get the drift.
And in case you were wondering about some of those examples I gave that would be the influence and help of my imaginative family sitting nearby and answering what I thought was a pretty normal question.

Another personal example of kismet, to me, has always been at how perfectly Ushi and The Pyromaniac seem to fit and make sense. So when they got engaged the rest of the B's breathed a collective sigh of relief that the madness of our family hadn't scared him away over the years.

Recently they've both started blogging (more successfully and frequently than I ever have come to think of it) and how's this for perfect? Hers is about food and his about wine. See what I mean? A perfect pair!

Go see how it's all starting out before they become famous and give them a little encouragement. These are two blogs I'd love to see stick around!
Meet Season's Eat-ins and Dear Wine Diary and read their descriptions in their own words rather.


Ushi_blog

Pyro_blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...