Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Holy Hat... my first tag?

Right. so. how do i do this again?

you know I've seen a few of these happening around on other people's blogs but till now had scraped by without having to puzzle one out! heehee

Okay so first things first? Link to your tagger and list the rules right?
love Maegan
check!
List 7 random facts about yourself
check!

hmmm now following it's not as easy... boo

1. I still have dreams of taking up tap dancing and discovering it as my true hidden talent... aaah day-dreams. love them

2. I'm a chronic day-dreamer. They're vivid and unstoppable and have happened for as long as i can remember

3. I really do love learning about my family tree! It's not just something i say to scare away boys or embarrass myself believe it or not

4. My family will always come first in my life. But it's pretty much expanding with time. Friends become like family. There's always space for new members and you know who you guys are *hug*

5. I have to chemically straighten and use a hair iron for my hair to resemble that of a normal person. ok... maybe i could live without the hair iron... but trust me the other is a MUST!

6. I think i will always miss Lindsay. She's still my conscience about a lot of things in my life

7. I'm leaving all my journals to Katherine. :) it's a whole lotta nonsense but who knows...

ok! maybe it wasn't toooo tough!

I'm going to post this in the meantime i think as the next bit is to tag 7 other people...and ahem...
not sure i have 7 other blogger-pals! *blush*
As soon as it's up 'n goin tho! prepare yourselves... a tag awaits.
(mwahahahahah)

hope that doesn't scare ya'all away *grin*

2 comments:

Mr. Nobody said...

Yes i actually was in a production of singing in the rain. I was the main rain singing man. Although stressfull it was also wonderful.

Unknown said...

I have to say, I love learning about my family tree as well but my mom was adopted so it kind of stops there. Great tag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...