Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Strange things...

I remember thinking to myself as I sat in traffic and had to take off my sunglasses
How strange is this rain?
SO sudden.
Like a sunny day had just burst into tears.

And I know that line sounds corny, but my imagination is weird sometimes and I hadn't heard the news yet.

Keith was right when later he said it felt right that it had suddenly started raining.
Chantelle was a very strong person and very special to a lot of people. She will really be missed.


I think personally I will always remember your fire and you amazing energy as my most favourite things about you.
And girl... you could DANCE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree ..rain is the universe crying ...cleansing out the toxins and pain... and then everything is beautiful again ...like after a really great cry.

Unknown said...

yeah *sigh* :)

Alison Purple said...

I love the "corny" line as you said. I think it is a perfect description. Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...