Monday, July 04, 2011

Oh I'd DEFINITELY make space for these!

Could I please have all of these for Christmas? These paintings by Jeremy Geddes are so absolutely beautiful they actually make my chest feel tight.

Via The Given




------------------------------------------------

If I were more adept at "assembling" and technical things I would so make one of these for the Foo-boy. Noone I know is more fun when it comes to organising the watching meteor showers or spotting iridium flares. It would be a great gift for someone who keeps you aware that there's a universe out there and we've got our tips of our toes just dipped in.


ISS Lamp Alerts You When Space Station is Flying Overhead @Craftzine.com blog

"The International Space Station (ISS) is a marvel of current technology and humanity. Sadly, we often forget it's there.
This light sits on a desk and lights up when the space station passes overhead. It stays lit as long as the station is more than 10 degrees above the horizon.

Being reminded that there are astronauts doing science over our heads every day helps reconnect us with our space program."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...