Monday, October 17, 2011

Tip Tap Tops

This Saturday past, Miss J and I took to the stage once more and wowed our adoring fans.
Translation: We took part in a dance show, with a bunch of 7-11yr olds and my mum clapped for us.
(I take the "make a fool of yourself" part of the quote below very seriously)

About a year and a half ago now, "Ginny" (new blog/nickname) bought my sister a tap lesson for a birthday present and convinced a few of us to join.  I've been happily tapping and living out my daydreams with an invisible Gene Kelly ever since.
So this is a post of thanks to her for her mad ideas which always end up being fun, and a shout out to all the rest of you out there who don't give a hoot what people think of you. Nerds and geeks might not all necessarily rule the world like the 90's told us we might, but you sure end up a bit happier at the end of the day.


These gems just look like they should have taps on them don't they?! I spotted them via Pinterest - my latest vice. Go look and get hooked!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...