Monday, April 30, 2012

Microwhatthe!

The other night we went out to Cattle Baron in Durbanville (oh Chateaubriand... how I love thee), so of course while surrounded by mouthwatering food and a bottle of Nederberg Baronne WE think now is a great time to talk about how delicious it it when you over-microwave the simple vienna sausage.
Yes, we be heathens.

This morning I stumbled across the site Microwhat thanks to SwissMiss.
Now I'm not going to run home and throw out my microwave... no ways! But maybe it'll give us all a little pause before we think about microwaving the crap out of something. In our case – distractions everywhere, modern lives and all that – it'll likely only be a short pause and it'll probably be to say "I also want to microwave toothpaste to make it do that!"



seriously though... I should have been micrwaving and documenting it all these years! Go and look at this tumblr! It's both fascinating and worrying.



What gave me a slightly longer pause was this woman! It's kinda scary. Like Death Becomes Her but the secret elixir is actually the juice of your homegrown broccoli. Eep!
Maybe if I try and do at least 1 raw meal a week it will save me from some of the wrinkles and leave me to reheat in peace... maybe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...