Monday, July 09, 2012

Zombie Lovin


Impossible.
Lets get this straight quickly before I become convinced I should be worrying about myself:
People seems to think I love zombies.

Not true!
You can't love zombies. They're too gross! It's not like they're baby orangutans or elephants which are so bizarre looking that they're cute and you love them for it.
They're super rotting and oozing. Impossible to love see?

I DO love being prepared though.
I also love speculating about how certain people will react in certain situations and a zombie apocalypse presents a pretty extreme situation. Who survives? who looks out for others?... and who of course will go bat shit crazy and try to kill us all to ensure their own survival.
Mostly I wonder which one I'll be and then spend some time reassuring myself I won't be that last freak.

I DO tend to have a zombie apocalypse dream every 3 months or so. This is unfortunate and I have no real explanation other than it started after reading WWZ. Read it before the movie comes out and likely ruins it. It's bloody brilliant.

I DO enjoy zombie humour. But people please... love is such a strong word to be bandying about anywhere near the word zombies. Thanks.







Now THESE people love zombies... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...