Wednesday, May 10, 2006

good flipping gracious

DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOESN'T HELP???? :) hmmmmm???

being born on a cusp!!!!
so you think you're getting things worked out in your head about your job, life, blah blah watching manga again, seeing old friends.

so but then you check your horoscopes and they're of course completely different and give you even more to think about because clearly you're one of those nuts who sometimes can't help listening to them? the problem with haveing two is that its even more worrying when they both tell you things that seems to certainly be happening in eeery kind of way.
So which one do you ignore?

also.. whatever you do... don't look at the love horoscopes of 2006 of the people you care about! it's craziness and all rather odd.

yay to being crazy! and to think this mail comes right after my other blog's entry about none of this having to be such a big deal? hope I can just keep asking myself whether I'll care about any of this when I'm 80 or whether I'll just be so happy because my luffly goldfish are still with me and happily making bubble faces to remind me it's feeding time!
*smile*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...