Friday, May 05, 2006

preeety lights!

aaaaah... winter is here!

this morning was horribly windy and cold but when I finally hit the veiw from lover's lane the lights were so so beautiful. I think I do actually enjoy winter?
there will be lots of challenges definately what with everyone supposed to not be using their heaters and eskom realizing that everyone will so warning of power cuts... but as long as I have my wonderful feather down duvet and some hot chocolate I should survive it!

I am currently wishing I could move Tamsin's gig to another less windy rainy night tho? brrrr.... I'm cold just thinking about it :S

ooooh but my head is more filled with dreams of being able to afford this beautiful corset I found this afternoon *sigh* I'll have to sacrifice the impossible wish of changing the weather :) .... and not fix my poor little broken car this month...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...