Wednesday, May 24, 2006

still 25 *

ooooh! so Saturday!

(just in case anyone was wondering...no I don't have any work to do today! JOY!)

Saturday I got to sleep in a little which was wonderful! then woke up and opened all my prezzies and answered all my sms'!
Linni gave me some sun for my birthday which was pretty darn spectacular!
I got some other brilliant prezzies! like:
- long gloves which reach my elbows
- a top hat
- LUFFLY badges!
- a cute little chinese piggy which I luff!
- a beautiful stripey top from kimbo
- a great hilarious top from lu ("go team Aniston!!")
- pretty cards
- bodyshop stuff from trace! luff luff!
- popcorn maker
- black beads! and beautiful earrings
- beautiful blazer from sisters!
- stripey jersey and braclet from work peeps
- DVD player from Neil!!! don't think I've gotten such a big present!!!!
and lots and lots of coolthingies in general!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
(oooh oooh! and there's more stuff in the post! - can't wait!)

Then we went for pancakes!!!! (we have a brilliant secret pancake place in Tableview...ssshhhhhhh)

ok so after that we just sat around and chilled most of the day! Some might find that boring but I like to think now that i'm 25 I needed the nap *grin*
we made up for it in the end by heading out to mercury that evening!

I sms'd people pretty late at about 11:00 and some randoms heard from me that i probably haven't contacted for almost a year but I'd already had a few "Sydney Keys" so was well into the spirit of things by then! YAY!
lots of people replied and I continued to harrass others well into the night but luckily for them I managed to used up all the rest of my airtime by phoning Aimee from my bag and leaving a nice half an hour voicemail heee heee.

They played out favourite songs! Lovecats! Funky Music!
We sang lots - "we didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the worlds been turning"
and of course there was MASSIVE amounts of boody shakin goin on! Clemens was GREAT! and boy can that Gaylin dance!!!

We met a rather odd couple: Blonde 31 ex stripper who REALLY seemed to want to get together with Neil... or Gaylin...not sure... she seemed quite taken with them both
Her boyfriend I think tried to explain that he was a New Zealand Rugby player who owns a club in cape town now...BUT none of it was really making any sense.
(very scary)

anyway...FUN FUN FUN! i HAD SO MUCH FUN! THANK YOU EEEEEVERYONE!!!

(sorry to Trace tho for trying to pimp you off to a certain DJ? teehee...I'm trying to cut down on that I promise! I luff what he said tho! have been giggling about it now for days!!!
- "so, do you feel like breaking all the rules?" -
I mean c'mon! tis brrriiilllliiiant! however did you resist?)

we even made the most spectacularly quick and dramatic exit I've ever made! all of us gathering ourselves up in about one minute and singing our Bohemian Rhapsody out the door and into the street.

aaah 25... you didn't let me down at all... I loved you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...