Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cheesy Pick-up Lines to Use on Graphic Designers

Wow, there were a LOT of bad ones and due to my fragile state of late I'm regressing to a more prudish me. In other words I whittled them down to 9 cheesies and none of them too rude.
Hah. Spoilsport? Me?
  1. I wish I had an Eyedropper to capture the color of your eyes.

  2. Has anybody ever told you that your teeth have perfect kerning?

  3. Come back to my place and I’ll show you a really naughty way to fill up some negative space.

  4. If I went to a stock photography site and typed in the keyword: “sexy”, I bet there’d be a picture of you.

  5. Just looking at you from across the bar, I could tell you display high Brightness and Vibrance, and have multiple Layers.

  6. You look perfectly put together. Do you display this well in IE?

  7. I like my fonts sans-serif, and you sans-pants.

  8. I dig your look and feel.

  9. Do you want to touch my Bézier curves?
VIA http://www.crestock.com/blog

Also while looking for a nice image for this post I think I may have found a new favourite photographer. Love her stuff. Meet miss Annelie Solis

Posted via email from keyna_b's posterous

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...